We are looking for an experienced "Process Engineer” to help us shape the future.
Based in Paron, as Process Engineer you will provide "appropriate production equipment to enable quality production while respecting safety and the environment while mastering the dissemination of knowledge and information.
Its actions are part of an effort to improve, modernize the production tool, focus method and process with a long-term vision enter role information , whilst being a part of our world class “Make It” career program.
What is the MAKE IT Program?
Our "Make It" Manufacturing program is unique. You'll be highly visible from day one, and along with a competitive salary package, customized to best suit your needs, you'll have the opportunity to partner, and learn from, a highly skilled mentor, as well as the chance to shape the future from day one in a challenging role at one of our largest facilities. Over 4 years, you'll expand your knowledge and develop your skills, as part of a comprehensive career program, designed to immerse you in the business from day one.
- Define and track corrective actions following the analysis of major or recurrent NCCs
- Improve the efficiency of the industrial tool by optimizing Maintenance operations
- Provide technical expertise in case of failure and formalize them
- Put the key parameters of the machine under monitoring
- Improve quality through risk analysis and feedback
- Ensure safety of the production process
- Follow-up and manages action plans (ROH)
- Define plan and follow-up the project: HSE standards specifications, implementation phases, description plans, budget
- Consult suppliers, provide detailed equipment plans, notices, calculation notes, plans, etc.
- Manage the implementation of the equipment including management of the relationships with subcontractors
- Ensure equipment conformity
- Participate in the equipment implementation
- Manage documentation and information related to the process
- Transmit documents and information to ensure the sustainability of the equipment to the maintenance department
- Support manufacturing teams in using the equipment
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re are looking for a Process Engineer, who is passionate about a technical career in a world leading Group. We are looking for the following skills and motivations:
- Engineer degree (Engineer school or equivalent):
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position in industrial environment
- Problem solving approach is key, to identify potential problems, technical or procedural, to propose solutions and to involve other colleagues in the development of these solutions, if any.
- Knowledge in industrial environment is needed, as well as basic knowledge in Lean six Sigma.
- Flexibility and adaptability would be necessary to be at ease in the environment and respond to the need.
- Good communication, negotiation and teamwork skills are required as well as proactivity.
- Softwares : Autocad, Solidworks, MS Project
- Languages: French and English
Join us in our MAKE IT Team!
WHO WE ARE
We are Prysmian Group, leader in anticipating the world’s energy and communications needs. From energy and connectivity, to communications, we make life better for millions of people. We strongly believe our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we ensure constant investments ensuring our organizational needs match individual skills, capabilities and expectations.