We are looking for an experienced "Country HSE Manager” to help us shape the future.
Based in Montereau, as a Country HSE Manager you will have has the responsibility to guide the effective implementation of our Health-Safety and Environment approach at national level, whilst being a part of our world class “Make It” career program.
What is the MAKE IT Program?
Our "Make It" Manufacturing program is unique. You'll be highly visible from day one, and along with a competitive salary package, customized to best suit your needs, you'll have the opportunity to partner, and learn from, a highly skilled mentor, as well as the chance to shape the future from day one in a challenging role at one of our largest facilities. Over 4 years, you'll expand your knowledge and develop your skills, as part of a comprehensive career program, designed to immerse you in the business from day one.
- Participate to the definition of the Country HSE Management System:
- participate to the definition of goals and targets,
- prepare the HSE management programs and coordinate the planning and priorities with management, Plant managers and HSE managers,
- implement national procedures & instructions
- Implement and/or follow HSE projects at national or local level (projects on Behaviour Based Safety, projects to reduce risks or impacts, …)
- Participate to the monitoring of the functioning and performance of the Country HSE Management System:
- follow-up and analysis of KPIs / leading/lagging indicators
- ensure the correct use of the tools available: events management, risk analysis, environmental analysis, regulatory management
- Participate in and organize HSE training / awareness of local HSE teams and managers
- Perform HSE internal audits.
- Participate in relationships management with some internal/external stakeholders (Unions’ representatives, Sycabel …)
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re are looking for a Country HSE Coordinator, who is passionate about a technical career in a world leading Group. We are looking for the following skills and motivations:
- Some experience in HSE (minimum 3 years) in industrial environment
- Good knowledge of HSE management system international standards: ISO14001 & ISO 45001 mandatory, additional standards desirable.
- Good knowledge of French regulatory system in HSE
- Good knowledge and experience in the use of tools for analysis and problem solving (either for event management or risk assessment / environmental assessment).
- Good knowledge in project management.
- Ability to promote and drive changes:
- Good communication & team working skills. Ability to discuss with and convince both operators and managers
- Ability to understand the context of the work environment and react with flexibility to the
- needs of the actual situation.
- Ability to identify potential problems, either technical or procedural, propose solutions and involve other colleagues in developing these solutions when necessary.
- Accuracy and proactiveness
- Availability and sense of emergency
- Management of cross-functional teams and multicultural relations.
- Preferably with Engineering/ Master degree
- Fluent in English
Join us in our MAKE IT Team!
WHO WE ARE
We are Prysmian Group, leader in anticipating the world’s energy and communications needs. From energy and connectivity, to communications, we make life better for millions of people. We strongly believe our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we ensure constant investments ensuring our organizational needs match individual skills, capabilities and expectations.